2010-12-15

All I Wish Is... TIME!

yesterday's mission, according to our nice homemade advent calendar, was to help someone. 
I was surprised and so glad, when my dear friend called me and asked if her two youngest girls could be at our place and play with Lisa for a couple of hours, while she ran and bought some Christmas presents. it was so nice and fun to have those three girls, playing in every room and corner you can imagine!
I was thinking about giving someone TIME, even if it's a few hours, can be a precious gift.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Det är sant, tid är mycket uppskattat att få :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. I wish we were close enough that you could drop your kids off to play at my house! Miss you!

    SvaraRadera
  3. I wish.... I wish I had a neighbor like you! I am so selfish, but time is exactly the gift I'd be happy to recieve. I hope one day I'll be more helpful to others like you are. My example!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Kärlek är inte bara ord utan att göra något för någon annan som man bryr sig om. Det lyfter både givaren och tagaren. Du är ett bra exempel.

    SvaraRadera
  5. vad roligt! hihi.. de är så gulliga!!!! + du!

    SvaraRadera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...